Children's Learning Zone and Useful Links
Don’t forget, there are lots of ways you can help your children with their learning, as well as hearing them read for 20 minutes every day. You can borrow books and story sacks from our library, and maths resources from our maths library. You can also attend the morning phonics and maths workshops.
There are also various websites you can use, including:
- TT Rockstars - https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student
- LGFL learning Resources - https://www.lgfl.net/learning-resources/default.aspx
- Phonics Play - https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk
- BBC Education for KS2 -https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- BBC Education for KS1 - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z3g4d2p
- Spelling Shed - https://hub.edshed.com/groups
If you know of any other websites that you use for your children to support their learning, please let us know!